Habanero Jack Cheese
2 slices of bread
Butter, margarine or Olive Oil Mayonaisse
Optional: 2 slices of bacon
1. Butter up one side of each slice of bread. I enjoy a thick piece of bakery fresh bread from the local grocery store for my grilled cheese sandwiches.
2. Slice up your cheese to be as thin or as thick as you want it.
3. Lay your cheese on the unbuttered side of your bread.
4. Slice your avocado and lay it on top of the cheese. (if including bacon, add it here)
5. Sprinkle with your favorite seasoning. Mine is Tastefully Simple’s Seasoned Salt. Do not over do it!
6. Place your loaded slice of bread on the griddle or frying pan
7. Lay the other slice of bread on top with the butter side facing out.
8. Brown both sides of your grilled cheese sandwich to desired color but be sure to melt your cheese in the process.
9. Remove from heat and enjoy.